After signing an offer from Web, the procedure is as follows:
- A friendly recruiting specialist will review the company’s policies and contract with you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask for help.
- Experienced teacher trainers will give you a three-day training, which is mainly about Web’s learning philosophy and teaching methods. The training is useful for all teachers, regardless of level of teaching experience.
- After you start working at a center, staff there will help you become accustomed to your daily work routine. They can also help you find an apartment.
- A visa specialist will assist you in obtaining your Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC) and visa. The process is usually finished within two months.
- Copy of passport photo page
- Copy of most recent visa and entry stamp
- Copy of temporary residence form
- Degree copy
- Teaching certificate(i.e.TESOL/TEFL)
- Eight 2-inch photos
- Medical check（for those who have not had a Chinese work visa in the previous 3 months）
- Reference letter and release letter from previous Chinese employer (if applicable)
- Cancellation letter of previous FEC or working permit (if applicable)