1. ESL Teacher
- Teach up to 25 hours per week
- Lesson planning and preparation
- Conducting level tests
- Administrative duties (ie. Attendance records, curriculum development)
- Counseling students by providing constructive feedback
- Participation in Extra Curricular Activities (ECA)
- Participating in ongoing training and workshops arranged by school
- Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by school
- Attending all scheduled meetings
- Must be native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Two years teaching experience
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate is prefered
2. ESL Teacher Trainer
- Conduct ‘New Teacher Induction’ (NTI) for new EFL Teachers.
- Provide written and verbal assessments and progress of trainees during NTI.
- Conduct centre visits on a regular basis.
- Conduct class observations as needed to ensure teaching quality.
- Deliver training workshops on a regular basis.
- Handling academic issues relating to the teaching staff.
- Development of Web International’s new teaching material and resources.
- Provide teaching support in centres in and out of Shanghai when required, possibly up to several weeks at a time.
- Assistance with the interview process of Web’s teachers.
- Communicate and Cooperate with Web staff in all departments and training centres.
- Assistance with other departments with promotional activities and corporate clients.
- Native English Speaker.
- Bachelor Degree with a major in Education or other relevant field.
- Must possess at least 3-5 years solid teaching experience.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be very familiar with Web’s training curriculum.
- Professional mindset with a pro-active, positive and responsible attitude.
- Proven skills in working design/training.
- Frequent business travel. (up to 50%)
- Willing to work flexible, irregular hours.
3. Curriculum Developer
We are looking for an ESL Content and Curriculum Designer to work on the curriculum design based in headquarters of WEB in Xu Hui District in Shanghai. He/she will work with the Education Department team to improve, write and develop an ESL curriculum based on industry best practices and current company material with an emphasis on conversational English and pronunciation. The candidate will work on creating a detailed curriculum and supporting lesson plans to establish: clear learning outcomes, communicative functions, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and assessment criteria.
- Curriculum design and development related to adult ESL using best practices
- Write and develop instructional lesson plans and assist in the development of course material
- Provide support and advice in creating the overall learning content
- Work closely with other departments to get a thorough understanding of the existing curriculum and the learning cycles of target audiences
- Identify cultural elements to integrate into language learning
- Develop blended-learning and online courses using online platforms
- Develop and assist with testing of lesson plans and course material to ensure ongoing improvement of the material
- Participate and assist in Education Department seminars to effectively communicate developments and updates to the company
- 3 years’ teaching or training experience, particularly with adult ESL learners
- Experience of Curriculum Design and lesson plan development
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- A thorough understanding of competency-based education
- An understanding of international language frameworks
- Quick learner with an ability to integrate into organizational culture quickly
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- A positive, resourceful and dependable attitude